Cleaning method of fabric sofa
Update:2023-01-14 9:07:37 Saturday
Summary:1. If there is only a little dust on the surface of the fabric sofa, we can use a vacuum cleaner or feather duster to wipe the dust on its surface, and then use a towel to gently wipe it. However, do not use a large amount of water to scrub, so as to...
1. If there is only a little dust on the surface of the fabric sofa, we can use a vacuum cleaner or feather duster to wipe the dust on its surface, and then use a towel to gently wipe it. However, do not use a large amount of water to scrub, so as to prevent water from seeping into the sofa and causing moisture, deformation and shrinkage of the frame inside the sofa.
2. If you have time, it is better to clean it once a week. When cleaning, you can not ignore the details of its armrest, backrest and gap, and you can also wipe it with a towel.
3. The stains on the surface of fabric sofa can be cleaned with special sofa cleaner. Small areas of stains can be soaked with clean fabric sofa cleaner, and repeatedly wiped from the outside to the inside until clean, or can be cleaned with a small amount of cleaner with a sponge. Take care not to bring too much water when cleaning.
4. If the surface of the fabric sofa is flannelette, we can brush it once with a clean brush dipped in diluted alcohol, and then dry it with a hair dryer. If the surface of the fabric sofa is stained with fruit juice, coffee and other stains, we need to deal with them as soon as possible. The sooner we deal with it, the better. If it becomes a stubborn stain after a long time, it is difficult to deal with. Wipe off the juice on the surface with a paper towel, mix a little soda powder and water, and wipe with a cloth to remove the juice stains on the cloth art sand.
5. Usually when we use it, we can lay a layer of fabric sofa cover on its surface, and then regularly clean the cover, which can not only protect the fabric sofa, but also make our cleaning more simple and convenient.