1. Soft fabrics Soft fabrics are generally light and thin, with good drape, smooth modeling lines, and natural stretch of clothing contours. Soft fabrics mainly include knitted fabrics and silk fabrics with scattered fabric structures and soft linen fabrics. Soft knitted fabrics often use linear and concise shapes in clothing design to reflect the graceful curves of the human body; silk, linen and other fabrics are more loose and have pleated shapes, expressing the flow of fabric lines. This picture is provided by registered user "Fen Doulu", copyright notice feedback
2. Very cool fabrics The cool fabrics have clear lines and a sense of volume, which can form a plump clothing outline. Commonly used are cotton, polyester-cotton, corduroy, linen, and various medium-thick wool and chemical fiber fabrics. This type of fabric can be used in designs that highlight the accuracy of clothing modeling, such as the design of suits and suits.
3. Glossy fabric Glossy fabric has a smooth surface and can reflect bright light, giving it a shining feeling. This type of fabric includes fabrics with a satin structure. It is most often used in evening dresses or stage costumes to produce a gorgeous and dazzling strong visual effect. Glossy fabrics have a wide range of modeling freedom in dress performances, and they can have simple designs or more exaggerated modeling methods.
4. Thick and heavy fabrics Thick and heavy fabrics are thick and scratchy, which can produce a stable modeling effect, including various thick woolen fabrics and quilted fabrics. The fabric has a sense of physical expansion, and should not be pleated and piled up too much. The A-shaped and H-shaped shapes are the most appropriate in the design.
5. Transparent fabric The transparent fabric is light, thin and transparent, with an elegant and mysterious artistic effect. Including cotton, silk, chemical fiber fabrics, etc., such as georgette, satin silk, chemical fiber lace, etc. In order to express the transparency of the fabric, the commonly used lines are natural and plump, with varied H-shaped and round-table-shaped designs. 6. Functional fabrics Functional fabrics are fabrics with special functions, such as flame retardant, anti-static, anti-acid and alkali.