Detailed steps of curtain track installation
Update:2022-06-21 9:02:12 Tuesday
Summary:Preparation tools: impact drill (5.5mm drill bit), screwdriver, hammer, tape measure, pencil, etc.1. For square rail installation, first fasten the installation code to the rail, the installation code on the far side is about 10-15cm away from the ed...
Preparation tools: impact drill (5.5mm drill bit), screwdriver, hammer, tape measure, pencil, etc.
1. For square rail installation, first fasten the installation code to the rail, the installation code on the far side is about 10-15cm away from the edge of the rail, and the installation code in the middle is evenly separated, and 2 pieces are installed in 1 meter.
2. Then two people hold up the track, the installation code is attached to the top of the wall, measure the appropriate position to be installed, and use a pencil to mark the wall through the screw hole of the installation code. (Generally, if it is installed on the top, the track should be about 2 or 3cm away from the window, and the top of the curtain box should be installed in the middle; if it is installed on the wall and outside the window, the track should be about 10cm away from the upper frame of the window.)
3. Lower the track, punch holes at the mark with the impact drill, and drive in the bolts. Then hold up the track, fix the mounting code with screws, and insert the track into the pulley. (If the track is attached to the wall on the left and right, for example, the total length is similar to the total length of the curtain box, you must wear the pulley first, and then fix the installation code.)
4. Finally, install the seal and the installation is complete.
5. The conjoined square rail has 2 screw holes per meter by default. No installation code is required, just drill the holes and attach the screws directly.
6. The installation method of the curved rail is the same as that of the square rail. The bending method is to measure the width of the left or right window of the U window or L window first, mark it on the curved rail with a pencil, and then use a knee or a thick water pipe to support the position, and hold the rail in hand. Bend the left and right sides inward, and bend the radian about 100 degrees. (If possible, you can find a piece of small wire to bend the approximate shape and look at the window, and then bend the curved rail according to the size of the wire.) The connection method of the branch of the conjoined square rail is that the square mouth is aligned, and the square rail and the curved rail are straight. The rail branch can be connected with the installation code.