How to deal with the fabric sofa ball
Update:2022-12-16 9:35:47 Friday
Summary:Nowadays, people have a growing demand for fabric sofas, especially modern simple fabric sofas. First, fabric sofas are easy to clean, and they are cheaper than leather sofas. Second, they have a wide range of choices due to their various designs and...
Nowadays, people have a growing demand for fabric sofas, especially modern simple fabric sofas. First, fabric sofas are easy to clean, and they are cheaper than leather sofas. Second, they have a wide range of choices due to their various designs and patterns. But one of the annoying problems with fabric sofas is that they are easy to pilling. If the cloth sofa pilling will greatly affect the texture and experience of the sofa, it is clear that the cloth sofa is very high-end, but it has been reduced because of pilling. Especially for the guests at home, if they sit on the cloth sofa in the pilling living room, let alone embarrassment, it will not only affect the beauty of the whole living room, but also affect the mood of the host.
1. Friction pilling. In the process of repeated friction, when the friction is greater than the strength of the fabric fibers, the clamping force between fibers, and the binding force, the fabric fibers will fall out of the end, and the fibers will intertwine with each other in the process of repeated stretching and crimping, forming a spherical fabric.
2. Electrostatic action ball. When fabric sofa manufacturers produce sofas, some fabrics have poor hygroscopicity, dry surface and no charge, and the materials under external friction have no charge more, which will make the fiber surface vertical and absorb dust in the air, intertwining with pilling.
3. Improper fabric cleaning, hand washing and washing machine washing force exceed the fiber strength and binding force, resulting in no slippage of fiber ends or fiber breakage and interweaving into balls.
How to deal with these spherical objects?
1. If you can knock the ball off with your hands, you can stick the ball adjacent to each other with bright tape. You can stick the ball on the bright tape and remove it.
2. If the ball cannot be patted down by hand, you can use scissors to cut it off. If possible, you can use a ball extractor or tools.
3. It is recommended to change the fabric to cotton and linen fabric that is not easy to pilling.
4. Because pilling is basically caused by friction, you can choose a detachable and washable cloth sofa cover. If you don't want to constantly remove and wash the sofa cover, you can also choose to buy a sofa blanket to spread it, which can also reduce the production of small balls.