These are the types of sofa fabrics
Update:2023-03-06 14:36:43 Monday
Summary:Sofa fabrics mainly include pure cotton fabrics, flannelette fabrics, linen fabrics, and fabrics blended with cotton and chemical fiber materials.1. Pure cotton sofa: pure cotton fabric, soft and breathable, natural and environmental protection, very...
Sofa fabrics mainly include pure cotton fabrics, flannelette fabrics, linen fabrics, and fabrics blended with cotton and chemical fiber materials.
1. Pure cotton sofa: pure cotton fabric, soft and breathable, natural and environmental protection, very close to skin, is the most popular style on the market at present. The most common is pure cotton sofa. The characteristics of pure cotton sofa: hygroscopic, warm, comfortable to use, low price, rich color, but poor elasticity, easy to wrinkle, easy to dye, not wear-resistant. The high-quality pure cotton sofa fabric has a delicate, soft and thick feel, natural design and color, and uniform color. The cotton cloth cover can be washed by hand or machine, and the ironing process after drying is indispensable. To prevent shrinkage, it is better to send it to a special laundry for dry cleaning.
2. Flannelette sofa: the flannelette sofa has exquisite feel, fashionable appearance, good color performance, dust prevention and pollution prevention, but it is easy to generate static electricity. The flannelette is made of fleece fabric after shearing, and its surface has dense, flat, straight and bright fluff, so it is called velveteen. The velveteen fluff is full, smooth, thick, soft to the touch, soft to the gloss, wear-resistant, warm, elastic, and not easy to wrinkle.
3. Hemp sofa: Hemp sofa has good thermal conductivity and dense texture without losing its softness, softness and hardness, giving people a simple and natural feeling. It has the advantages of higher wear resistance, no wrinkle, no fading, no fuzzing, no static electricity, and no mildew in wet places. The linen sofa is very breathable, warm in winter and cool in summer. Even in the hot summer, don't worry about sweating. The texture of the linen sofa is compact but not soft. It is soft and has a natural rustic flavor, while the linen fabric has more visual impact.
Maintenance of cloth sofa
1. Vacuum at least once a week, and pay attention to removing the dust between the wall corners and fabric structures.
2. If the gasket can be used upside down, please use it once a week to ensure uniform wear. You can also often take the cushion to the outside to beat it to loosen the fibers inside and keep the sofa soft.
3. If you are stained, you can wet it with a clean rag to avoid leaving traces. It is best to wipe off the edge of the stain. Velvet furniture should not be soaked in water and should be dry-cleaned.