Summary:1, to conform to the interior design style. Because the choice of curtains, conforming to the design style is the first requirement.2. The overall effect of the room should be considered. Generally speaking, curtains made of thin fabrics such as thin...
1, to conform to the interior design style. Because the choice of curtains, conforming to the design style is the first requirement.
2. The overall effect of the room should be considered. Generally speaking, curtains made of thin fabrics such as thin cotton cloth, nylon silk, gauze, mesh cloth, etc. can not only pass through a certain degree of natural light, but also make people have a sense of privacy and safety in the room during the day. feel. Moreover, since this type of fabric has the characteristics of soft texture and lightness, it is better to hang it on the window. At the same time, pay attention to use with thick curtains, because thick curtains have a more significant effect on forming a unique indoor environment and reducing external interference. When purchasing thick curtains, it is ideal to choose curtains made of materials such as corduroy, woolen, gold velvet and woolen fabrics.
3. Choose according to the different functions of different spaces, such as protecting privacy, utilizing light, decorating walls, sound insulation, etc. For example, bathroom and kitchen curtains should choose fabrics that are practical, easy to wash, and can withstand steam and grease pollution. The living room and dining room curtains should choose luxurious and beautiful fabrics. The study curtains should have good light transmission performance and bright, such as silk. Curtains: The curtains in the bedroom should be thick, warm and safe, such as fabrics with blackout coating on the back.
4. The color matching of curtains is mainly white, red, green, yellow and blue. When choosing colors, in addition to personal feelings and preferences for color patterns, we should also pay attention to matching the pattern and color of the home. Generally speaking, cool-colored curtains, such as white, blue, green, etc., should be used in summer to make people feel clean and cool. From the perspective of the overall coordination of the room, it should be considered whether it is coordinated with the color tone of the wall, furniture, floor, etc. If the furniture is dark-colored, you should choose lighter-colored curtains, so as not to make people feel depressed due to the dark color.
5. The pattern of the curtain also has a great influence on the indoor atmosphere. The fresh and lively pastoral scenery makes people feel relaxed and happy, and has a feeling of returning to the original. It is more suitable for rooms with strong modern feeling and clean walls. In children's rooms, more curtains with animal deformation decorative patterns are used.
6. The style and size of the curtains should be considered. In terms of style, generally small space curtains should be in a relatively simple style, so as not to make the space appear narrower due to the complexity of curtains. For large-area rooms, it is advisable to adopt a more generous, stylish and refined style. The width and size of the curtains should generally be wider than the windows on both sides. The bottom should be determined according to the style of the curtains. The short curtains should also be about 20cm longer than the bottom line of the windowsill. Floor-to-ceiling curtains should generally be 2-3cm from the ground.
7. Material aspects. When choosing the texture of curtains, the function of the room should be considered first. For example, the materials of bathroom and kitchen should choose fabrics that are more practical and easy to wash. The fabrics should withstand the pollution of steam and grease, and the style is simple and smooth; , The material of the restaurant can choose luxurious and beautiful fabrics. In addition, the choice of fabric also depends on the demand for light in the room. If the light is sufficient, you can choose tulle, thin cotton or silk fabrics; if the room is too light, you should choose a thicker wool blend or brocade. Curtains to resist strong light; the room's requirements for light are not very strict, and plain printed cotton or linen fabrics are generally the best.
8. People often bother to choose curtains and ignore the choice of curtain rails. At present, there are various kinds of curtain rails on the market, most of which are made of aluminum alloy materials, which have high strength, good hardness and long service life. The structure is divided into single-track and double-track, and the shape is dominated by the fully open inverted T-shaped simple window track and the semi-closed window track with pulleys. No matter what style, to ensure safe use and convenient opening and closing, the key is to look at the thickness of the material, including the installation code and pulley, the quality of the cover at both ends, and the selection of products with exquisite and beautiful surface technology, using advanced spraying and electrophoresis technology. . At the same time, new materials that have appeared in recent years can choose low-noise or silent window rails according to actual needs.
Our company is custom polyester fabric manufacturers and polyester decorative fabric suppliers in China
, mainly engaged in the development and production of raw materials (especially hemp-like special silk) and the production and sales of sofa cloth, decorative cloth and curtain cloth, providing customers with one-stop service.